You know that moment when something big is going to happen and you just don't know when exactly but you feel it in your blood?
Well.....being near 36 weeks, something big is happening and its inside me where all the action is happening, not only that but the sudden urge to get things ready for the baby has be wanting me to be super active lately. But everytime I'm active, they start. "They" being contractions. They could be the false labor ones starting, but they eventually turn into the real deal. I rest I'm ok, I start moving and they start again. I had to call big daddy from work, and by the time he came home (hopefully not breaking any traffic violations) I was on the couch asleep with boredom. I'm not used to sitting still but when I do, the baby doesn't move but when I don't, all crazy sort of things happen.
Perhaps its a good thing that we're soo gosh darn broke that we can't visit big daddys mom this weekend for mothers day, we'll be closer to the hospital in case we do have a mothers day gift in the works. All we need is enough gas to drive like a bat out of heck to T-town and lots of luck of not being pulled over.
The dog is anxious, big daddy is one the verge of nervousness, and I'm just tired. I need to pack my bag and hook up the car seat in the jeep now..my parents cell is on and on the night stand..big daddys parents are in the know..and all we need to do is wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment