Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Big Daddy here. I'm applying for a third job, so far no takers. I shall persevere.
Mama B won't slow down. I'm trying but that girl doesn't know the meaning of the word, "Stop."
Baby Goober is growing at an astonishing rate. I felt her move in Mama B's tummy and I gots to tell ya, it's weird. Like some parasite in a Sci-Fi original series. Hmmm.... if different networks had to make a name for pregnancy, let's see what they'd be, shall we? We shall.
Sci-Fi - Parasite Dawn
Lifetime - A Mother's Commemoration
CBS - CSI: Motherhood
FOX - When Child-Bearing Attacks
Disney - Insemination - The Musical
Food Network - Ultimate Coitus Showdown
Nickelodeon - Jaime Lynn Spears
Cartoon Network - Adult Swim
Discovery - Gravidity - The Existance of Graviditrons
E! - Ryan Seacrest Hosts: Scarlett, The Premiere
Univisión - Sabadó Gìgante
TV Guide - Ge-station

Updates as they happen.

No comments: