You know that feeling when you're sick that you get when you wake up and you've been stuffed up all night. That you've been draining, stuffy and breathless with a ragged throat until you can blow your nose? Now imagine how miserable you'd be if you couldn't blow your nose.
Well the chunky monkey can't blow her nose. And she is certainly most miserable. So how does she handle this? By being the happiest baby one can be. If you've seen her grin through a snot winshield, you've stared Optimism straight in the face. Seriously, I'm a bigger baby when I'm sick than she is. And she's a baby.
The wife and I have lost a copious amount of weight the old fashioned way. By old fashioned, of course, I mean Great Depression. Food. Good God what I wouldn't give for a full rack of ribs with a loaded baked potato.
I'll hve to ct ths shrt. I jst shrtd th kbrd wth m drll.
No comments:
Post a Comment